We protect your business financially if a Key Person dies or becomes disabled.
How We Help
Protect Your Business
Attract & Retain Employees
Business Succession Planning
- Would your business survive if a Key Person suddenly Dies or became Disabled?
- What happens to your business if an owner suddenly Dies or became Disabled?
- When was the last time you reviewed your Operating Agreement?
- Will my Family be okay?
Do you struggle with
- Controlling plan costs
- Attracting & retaining employees
- Providing a first-class user experience
- Communicating benefits to employees
Helping you Save Money on Prescription Drugs
- Are you Overpaying for your prescriptions?
- Would you like to Save up to 80% on your prescriptions?
- Does your Pet use Prescriptions?
Association Dental Plans
Would you like a Dental Plan
- With No Waiting periods for Preventive, Basic and Major Services
- Unused Dental Benefits carry over to next year up to 2 times your Annual Max
- Annual Maximums up to $3,000
- Premiums start at under $40 a month
How We Work
Assess & Recommend
Implement & Monitor
We get it. Talk is cheap
We know how we work with small and mid-sized employers to help them take back control of their plans and deliver great benefits to their employees.
Here is what some of those clients are saying.
– Marylou Swedberg, CFO
Tri-State Drilling, Inc.
– Sara Yurczyk
360 Rents, Inc.
knowledge is wide, broad,, and deep, and he has solutions for all businesses that can help reduce costs and customize the right business service for their
needs. Meeting with him is time well spent whether you are in the market for insurance now or just reviewing your options.”
– Karen Schorkopf,
Tennessee Business Brokers
Dave Toeben is the President and Owner of Insight Insurance Services, headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee with offices in Saint Cloud, Minnesota.
Over the past 20 years, Dave has seen the benefits of proper planning and the negative consequences of its absence. He believes small businesses are the backbone of our economy and without them, there would be fewer businesses and less jobs. As a small business owner himself, he understands their struggles and wants to help his clients thrive.
Dave simplifies the insurance process for small businesses and the mighty heroes that lead them. He recognizes each client is different with unique needs, so his tailored approach keeps owners, their families, and employees at the forefront of the planning process.