Business Succession Planning
Succession planning is a process for identifying and developing internal people with the potential to fill key business leadership positions in the company. Succession planning increases the availability of experienced and capable employees that are prepared to assume these roles as they become available.
As an advisor we can help you review key aspects of your business.
- Do you have a written Buy-Sell Agreement?
- Have you insured your Buy-Sell if you pass away?
- What would happen to your business if you were not around?
- How does my business continue if I am disabled?
- How do I avoid going into business with my partners’ spouse?
The questions above are key components to any business sale or transfer.
Life Insurance Audit
In considering a policy review of your insurance, it is important to ask the following questions:
- Did you know that you can refinance your life insurance policy in order to save money while maintaining benefits?
- How do I know that my policy benefits will be tax-free upon death?
- Will your current life insurance policy remain in place if you live to the age of 115?
- Are you overpaying for coverage?
- Do you have the wrong coverage?
- Is your policy performing as illustrated?
- Is the policy sufficient for current needs?
- Is there a more competitive policy available?
- Do newer products offer better features?
- Are financial & economic changes in the insurance industry affecting your policy’s performance?
Social Security Planning
Social security planning is not as easy as it used to be. Taking your Social Security too early or too late could cost you over $100,000 in your lifetime.
Understand your options, know your needs, maximize your benefits.
- How much have you earned over your working career?
- At what age should I apply for benefits?
- When should my spouse start taking social security?
- Will my social security benefits be taxable?
Allow us to guide you!
Review life factors – Expected longevity, retirement goals, anticipated retirement age, family circumstances
Identify options – Spousal benefits, suspended benefits, deferred benefits
Receive a comprehensive social security benefits report
Meet face-to-face with an expert who will answer your questions